вторник, 29 июля 2014 г.

5 things I can't travel without

1. Camera
What I do like bringing from trips is photos. And no matter what kind of photo: with people, with buildings or just with myself. So for that reason a camera is my #1 must have.



2. Music
How to make a good moment into a better one? Turn on the music! It will make travelling unforgettable. Each moment will become brighter. Moreover after each trip you will have a wonderful option: where ever you are turn any song from the trip and you are traveling trough your memorize.


3. Talisman
I have always been a fan of Michael Jackson and as he died I decided to have my own talisman which would remind of him. So from this very moment he travels everywhere with me. He is my true companion



4. Horoscope
I believe that every trip is not just a few days in another place, it is a small life full of new emotions, feelings and experiment. So there is some mystery every time. For that reason I do like reading a horoscope before each new trip. I see it as a preface in a book.  And it is always interesting to find out if is gonna be true or not.


5. Huge bag
I am such a person, who likes to take loads of things in a trip, so I can't live without a huge bag. It is very handy to put all you might need starting with a camera and ending up with a bottle of water in a bag. Furthermore, if I buy some souvenir my "put everything inside of me" bag is near and I will still look stylish as I'm not carrying any cheap sack


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий